To make sure that everybody in the class will feel comfortable, we have to respect and follow some basic yoga rules
- Come on time so you don’t interrupt others while entering the class after it has already started. If you know that you can’t make it on time in advance, please let our receptionists know so we can prepare a yoga mat for you.
- We ask you to respect a basic body and feet hygiene habits.
- Before you use our yoga mats and requisites, make sure that you place a big towel over the mat and smaller towel over the block/bolster. Bear in mind that you are not the only client using it that day.
- Do not forget to take your bottle of water!
- Make sure that you wear appropriate clothes so you don’t show everybody in the class more than you would like to while doing some twists or inverted poses.
- We ask our clients to take of their shoes and leave them in the shoe cabinet right behind the entrance.
- Your valuables will stay safe in the lockers during the lesson.
- Save the water = Save the planet. Keep in mind that you are not the only one willing to have a hot shower!
- Always respect and listen to your body. There is no need for pain while practising.
- Make sure that the teacher knows about your health condition or any restrictions so he/she can help you find the best modification for you.
- If you use our yoga mat or other requisites, put it on the same place where you took it from.